Open to learners of all levels and also to learners with have a busy schedule.
- This training is open to students of all levels
- Have a strong passion for the chosen sector
Length of training and hours
The training lasts 12 months and the courses take place from Monday to Friday from 16H00 to 20H00.
- C.Q.P (Certificate of Professional Qualification)
- Attestation of completion of training
Files to be provided
- Photocopy of the last diploma
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of the CNI
- 02 pictures 4x4
- A ream of paper
NB: The student is also required to sign a contract of engagement.
Registration: 25 000 F CFA
Training costs: 350,000 CFA francs for a sector or 600,000 CFA francs for the two sectors.
NB: Payable in 3 tranches in all BICEC counters
Other available training
- Well spaces and comfortable theoretical classrooms
- Practical halls well furnished with latest modern equipments
- Free insurance for all learners
- A multimedia research center free
- A library, free wifi connection