This training is open to students with the Ordinary levels, Advance Level or BAC.
At the end of the course, the student is subject to a national examination organized by the Ministry of Employment and Vocational Training.
It is available in two fields: Aesthetics and Hair dressing.
- Holder of the Ordinary Levels or equivalent.
- Have a strong passion and love the chosen sector.
Training Duration and Study hours
12 months (1 year) to obtain the D.Q.P (Professional Qualification Diploma) and three months for extra-curricular training. Classes are held from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- P.Q.D (Professional Qualification Diploma
- Attestation of completion of training
- Photocopy of Ordinary Levels Certificate or it's Equivalent.
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of the N.I.C
- 02 Passport size photos. 4x4
- A ream of paper
NB: The student is also called to sign a contract of engagement
- Inscripton: 25,000 CFA francs
- White examination fee: 5,000 CFA francs
- Two class uniforms: 15,000 CFA francs x 2 = 30,000 CFA francs
- Training costs: 600 000 F CFA for aesthetics and 500 000 F CFA for hairdressing
- Total cost of aesthetics: 660 000 F CFA
- Total cost of hairdressing: 560 000 F CFA
NB: Payable in 3 instalments in all BICEC Counters.
Out-of-school training modules
The aim is to complete the P.Q.D training program
- Relaxing (Back massage and aesthetics Foot reflexology).
- Body scrub
- Manage the operation of the steam room and sauna.
- Electric blanket.
- Laying of eyelashes and capsules.
- Knowledge and handling of active principles (cosmetology)
Other available training
- Well spaces and comfortable theoretical classrooms
- Practical halls well furnished with latest modern equipments
- Free insurance for all learners
- A multimedia research center free
- A library, free wifi connection